Dynamic Meta Keywords
Lets move to work. Start with logging into blogger. Points are described step by step.
- Click in Template Link in Left side.
- Click on Backup / Restore button at right corner.
- Click on Download Full Template and save at safe place. In case something goes wrong, you will need this before cursing me.
- Now click in Edit HTML button just below snapshot preview of your blog template.
- Search in Template using CTRL+F and find for keywords.
- If there is already a link containing Meta Keyword, replace its value with below one or if there is no keyword then search for </title> and add below line just below that.
XHTML123<b:if cond='data:blog.metaDescription != ""'><meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName + ", " + data:blog.title' name='Keywords'/></b:if>
- Save your template.
All the Best.