A few days ago a new PDF tool appeared on the market. I am glad to be among the first to spread the news with you. As you probably know, PDF tools are necessary nowadays in our work and personal life, to manage different kinds of documents and save time on retyping documents from scratch. With so many PDF tools you can find on the Internet, it gets hard to find the right one.
This EasyPDF tool has very promising features and given that it is 100% free to use, you should give it a chance next time you need to edit PDF files. What is particularly interesting about this online PDF conversion tool, is that it works completely anonymously. There is no signup process, no email registration. Simply, upload a file and convert it, no one would know who converted it.
EasyPDF Tool Summary:
Q: Where does it work?
Ans: On Windows, Mac, Linux, on a mobile browser of every mobile device.
Q: Do you need internet connection?
Ans: Yes, it is an online tool.
Q: Are there any hidden costs?
Ans: No, EasyPDF is free and without ads.
Q: Do I need to sign up?
Ans: No, it is completely anonymous and secure.
● PDF conversion (convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, JPG, PNG, GIF, AutoCAD)
● PDF creation (convert Word to PDF, JPG to PDF and create PDF files from almost any other file type)
● PDF merge, split and compress
● OCR online: convert scanned image to Word, Text, Excel
● All conversion tools on EasyPDF support scanned PDF files
● Import files from Google Drive and Dropbox
● Import files from your computer or mobile device
● No limits on the number of conversions, no limits on the file size
● 100% free, no ads, no email required
● Secure and anonymous tool
How does it work?
EasyPDF has a very intuitive interface. First choose the type of conversion, then upload a file from your computer or the cloud and click on the “Convert PDF” or “Create PDF” button, depending on the type of conversion you chose. When the conversion is done, click on the “download your file” button.
The process is pretty much the same for all options, but for instance, if you want to merge PDF files, you need to select at least 2 PDF files and then to click on “Merge PDFs” button. To split a PDF file, select the file and then select the pages you want to split and finally click the “Split PDF” file. When using “OCR online” for scanned images you need to select do you want to convert data to Word, Excel or Text.
In the end, it is a very useful online PDF tool that can make your document management easier.
This is a guest post by Jessica Miller from EasyPDF. Visit EasyPDF Tool to get your PDF converted to multiple format.