- I expect you have downloaded the ISO of your Operating System before going to below points. The links should be provided when you purchase the Windows from Microsoft Store.
- Go to Microsoft Official Store and Download the software. Link
- Wait for the download to complete which is around 2.60 MB. Install the application as normal software. Please note, this application is available for Windows Operating System and works on .NET framework. If you feeling any kind of problem, click here to go to the official guide to troubleshooting.
- Open the Application by Double Clicking the Shortcut created in Desktop or open using Search of your operating system.
- Step 1: Click Browse button to choose ISO, after selecting Proper ISO Image file, click Next.
- Step 2: Click on USB Device button.
- Step 3: Choose your USB Device from Dropbox List and click on Begin Copying. Note, this will erase all data in USB Driver and Format it to NTFS (New Technology File System) File System. Do not forget to back up your important data before proceeding.
- Step 4: This is actually not a step. It is just some rest time. Based in your System Resources, USB Device configuration and ISO Image file size, it takes 2 minutes or more to reach 100%. Keep an eye on progress bar being displayed. You will see step by step status also being displayed. Which will tell you the current progress actually taking place at background.
When the Bar reaches 100%, you are good to go. In this article we learn how to create a Windows Installation USB stick. We will meet in next article to cover how to install Windows 7 from USB stick.