- Cell: A rectangular shape made by intersection of Row and Column grid.
- Row: Horizontal group of Cells.
- Column: Vertical group of cells.
- Worksheet: A electronic spreadsheet made of 65536 rows and 256 columns.
- Work Book: A collection of one or more Worksheets.
- Range: Selection of cells.
- Cell Address: Unique location of cell that is composed of Column name followed by Row number. Eg. A1, C65536, IV65536 etc.
Terminology Related to Excel….
Some important terms related to Microsoft Excel.