Microsoft has yesterday released another build of Windows 10 Insider Preview in fast ring. This new build is very much awaited since the Build 2016 conference. When Microsoft announced, Windows users will be able to run Ubuntu bash command. In a single command, you will be able to install and use Ubuntu inside your Windows 10 PC.
Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14316 brings this ability to Windows user. Here are other main features in this preview.
- First and most important is Ubuntu Bash support.
- Improved Cortana. That will help you to find your phone or sync across other devices.
- Dark and Light mode in color schema, this will be most useful for Laptops to save more battery.
- All new Windows Upgrade Screen. You will get rid of earlier three circles installing updates. This update will bring the similar UI as it comes when installing drivers and other updates with progressbar.
- Battery saver improvement and detailed battery use of an application. Similar to Android Apps in battery consumption setting.
- Added and Updated Extensions on Microsoft Edge.
- Many personalization improvements.
- Other many bug fixes and enhancements.
Windows Find My Phone feature.
Also, the asked direction to some place will be shared with phone to get more accurate directions.
Don’t forget to share this news.