MS Word 2003 is one of the widely used Word Processing application program developed by Microsoft and distributed under Microsoft Office 2003 product family.
Many users are using MS Word 2003 (MS Office 2003) while newer version of Microsoft Office are available. Along with this many of computer institutes and schools teach their students due to menu driven concept of Office 2003 products.
Microsoft Office 2007 and later versions use ribbons instead of menu and sub-menu. Fore more on Microsoft Office products read our earlier articles by visiting category archive.
Definition: A full-featured word processing program for Windows and Mac from Microsoft.
Application Name: winword.exe
File Format: .doc
Also support: .txt, .rtf, etc
- It reduced retyping and error free hard copy of your document.
- Faster output speed.
- Reduced the amount required in proof reading.
- Make office work convenient and easy.
- Elimination of stationary wastes like paper, inks and power also.
Features of MS-Word:
- Preparation, storing, retrieve, editing and printing of documents.
- Automatically formats text according to real need.
- Find, Replace, Mail, Spelling and Grammar, File merge, Column handling, graphics facility, calculation with tables and so many such features.
- Security issues with your documents.
If you have liked the above info, do not forget to share this tip with your friends. Thanks for reading.